Eat with Gusto and Glee

Sunday 23 May 2010

Welcome to Gusto and Glee!

For as long as I can recall, I've been fobsessed. Yes obsessed with my food. If Grub Anonymous existed I'd be there. Hi, My Name's Sophie and I'm addicted to food. In fact why should it be anonymous? Food is bloody fantastic.

Having graduated and at present jobless, I've found great pleasure in solving the woes of unemployment by spending my days salivating over cook books and food guides online, so thought it only fair to share the foodie wealth with the world.

Here I present to you a brand new blog jam packed with my foodie musings and latest must haves
whether it's the new must have Jamie Oliver release, the latest stoneware casserole dishes from Le Creuset or what tasty treats I'm growing in my garden, i'll be sure to keep you up to date.

I hope you enjoy the tasty morsels I deliver up to you, remember if you're going to eat with anything eat with Gusto and Glee!


Sophie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GUSTO AND GLEE Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino